The Young Clinical Neuroscientists (YouCliN) Network within the SFCNS
- brings together juniors across all clinical neuroscience disciplines united within the SFCNS
- lends them a unified voice and represents their interests
- pursues the interdisciplinary development of clinical and academic training opportunities in clinical neuroscience
- established on 29 September 2016 during the SFCNS Congress in Basel
We are working on these projects currently:
- Strategy for outreach to all young clinical neuroscientists
Contribution to SFCNS Imaging Course 2019 concept
- Establishment of a Young Neuroscientists Section in the CTN Journal
- SFCNS Board of Delegates granted its Young Clinical Neuroscientists #YouCliN with an ordinary seat in the SFCNS Executive Committee.
- Discussion of a cooperation with the Young Swiss Society for Neuroscience
- YouCliN Award and YouCliN Sessions at the SFCNS Congress 2019
Collaborating Young Societies
Read the following articles:
"The Swiss Federation of Clinical Neuro-Societies and Young Clinical Neuroscientists Network" published in Lancet Neurology, Vol.17, July 2018.
You can register your email address to a list that is used to send out important information about upcoming courses, opportunities, and alike related to YouCliN activities.