YouCliN Education Award
3 prizes per year for education funding
Guidelines for Application
- The YouCliN Education Award funds the registration fee for upcoming neuroscientific, educational courses or conferences in 2023.
- The total prize fund is CHF 3'000, distributed among awardees depending on the individually requested amount of funding
- Eligible for application are neuropsychologists or doctors (field of neurology, psychiatry, neuroradiology, neuropathology, neurosurgery) in training or within the first 2 years after the specialization. People outside the 2 year time window are encouraged to apply if an explicit justification can be provided for an extended eligibility window (e.g. maternal/paternal leave, military service/research periods).
- Candidates can directly apply by our website from 11.04.2023 until 21.07.2023 (extended submission deadline) (see “application” below).
- Applicants are requested to fill in the application online form and submit a CV, an official course or conference description or program, a payment proof of the registration fee, a motivational letter in English (less than 300 words describing why the course or conference is beneficial for the career) and a recommendation letter from head of department or scientific supervisor.
- The winners will be drawn up by a jury (2 YouCliN members and 1 senior member).
- The awards will be announced until end of march / beginning of April each year by email. Applicants will also have the opportunity to get connected to a mentor within the SFCNS / YouCliN Mentoring programme. The official Award Ceremony for the YouCliN Education Awards takes place during the SFCNS Summer School in August 2023 in Bern.”
The deadline is closed
We are very happy to announce the winner of the 2nd YouCliN Education Award. The award ceremony took place on 29th September 2022 during the SFCNS Congress in Basel. Our warmest congratulations to the winner!
- C. Friedrichs-Maeder (Bern)
- B. Bandhauer (Aarau)
- F. Stengel (St. Gallen)
- M. Schubert (Zurich)
- R. Terziev: 14th European Epilepsy Congress (Zürich).
- M. Ziga: AO Spine Principles Level Specimen and Simulation Course - From Freehand to Navigation (St. Gallen).