To start a first certification process please download the following documents and send the application form to the SFCNS certification office.
The certification process will be implemented in collaboration with SanaCERT Suisse.
Since January 1, 2022, there is a new version of the Stroke Unit and Stroke Center Certification Regulations. Accordingly, new quality criteria for the certification of stroke units and stroke centers have been developed, which are valid as of January 1, 2022. The documents can be downloaded below.
Documents required for the process (according to the new Guidelines for Certification Version V from 2021 – valid as of 01.01.2022)
- Guidelines for the certification of Stroke Centers and Stroke Units in German, in French and in Italian (Version V_18-11-2021)
Annex I :
- Criteria to be fulfilled by Stroke Centers in German, in French and in Italian (Version 18-11-2021)
- Criteria to be fulfilled by Stroke Units in German and in French (Version 18-11-2021)
Annex II :
- The Criteria checklist for Stroke Centers and Stroke Units is in re-evaluation and will be published as soon as possible.
Annex III & IV:
- List of required documents for the audit for Stroke Centers in German and in French (Version 05-01-2022)
- List of required documents for the audit for Stroke Units in German and in French (Version 05-01-2022)
Annex V :
- Model contract for Stroke Centers in German and in French
- Model contract for Stroke Units in German and in French
Clarifications for Peers (Version 30.10.2014)
Laura Chapuisat, Office Manager Certifications
Phone +41 (0) 61 561 53 53